Choose your plan
Sign up for Monthly or Annual Fetch Plans
Fetch MonthlyMonthly Subscription
Unlimited Monthly Usage*
Fetch FreeFree preview of Charlie
Access to all features but with Preview level usage
Sounds pretty great doesn't it? Here are the answers to our commonly asked questions.
There has been a recent explosion of AI Content Creation tools. We seek to differentiate through the following avenues:
1. Combining Visual and Text-Based needs: We aim to combine our best-in-industry image generation capabilities with our robust text-writing capabilities to allow you to create your content holistically.
2. Customized Product Experience for each user: Charlie learns your styles and adapts to your needs causing Charlie to become even more valuable the more you use him. We’ll soon introduce brand voice capabilities to fine-tune your own instance of Charlie.
3. Content Repurposing: We want you to be able to take your existing library and convert it into programmatic campaigns. We started with Youtube videos, but soon you’ll be able to add podcasts, articles, videos, and books and turn them into programmatic campaigns on the same topic
4. Fun: Any product worth using should be as fun as playing with a puppy. Whether it’s baconify mode, pirate tone, or Charlie’s cute animations, we want to make your content creation a FUN experience!
5. Content Scoring: What if you had a Grammarly-type tool to structure your content to engage? We built just that; it gets better the more you use it.
6. Quality: Our competitors are focused on saving you time by churning out a ton of generic content. We aim to save you time by creating high-quality content. That means near-perfect first drafts, fewer edits, and more time to focus on other parts of your business. Our AI scientists (that have PhDs!) are working 24/7 to improve the quality of Charlie constantly.
To prevent NSFW images from being generated, we implement a safety checker that returns an image as static noise if NSFW content is detected. This checker could be better and will occasionally detect innocent images as NSFW. We are working to improve its accuracy. If you have any feedback on false positives or related issues, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org